Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Learning 2.0 presentation- blog available

If you attended the Learning 2.0 presentation on Sunday given by Natalie Forshaw and myself, you might be interested in looking at our Learning 2.0 blog. I understand it is now out from behind the firewall, so it should be accessible. If you can't access it, let me know and I'll attempt to troubleshoot.

Learning 2.0


Feel free to use it, copy it, whatever you'd like to do with it. If you have questions, let me know.
Karen Jensen
karen.jensen@uaf.edu

2 Comments:

Blogger Freya said...

Thanks for sharing this Karen. I wanted to attend this session, but was unable to because of a conflict. I would love to hear more about it.

A while back, I had a chance to meet one of the creators of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County program at a conference. It kind of boggles my mind how effective this was for them. I would be very interested in hearing about any Alaskan libraries with similar programs and their experiences.

In particular, the PLCMC program used bribery (free MP3 players to those who completed the program) to get people to participate. What is UAF (or other places) using to induce folks to work through the program?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Susan Mitchell said...

I'm sorry I had to miss that presentation. This is a great site. I'm glad you could share it.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home